Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Updates

Dear babes,

Updated sections are "Misc Items"and "More Tops". Check "Misc Items" sections for BN earrings, Winnie the Pooh water dispenser and more... For returned customers and blogshoppers, if you find some items missing, it's cos they have been sold or swapped!!! From today onwards, sold/swapped items' pics will be removed for easy viewing. *glee. =)

Wishing all happy holiday on labour day,
Fashionbabes
1st of May 07

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello,

I have updated a few sections. Check out "More Tops", "Bags II" and "Special Items" sections. Glee. :D Do email me should any items catches ur eye k? i promise i wun bite. :P

Last but not least, Happy Shopping!!!

Love,
fashionbabes
(updated as at 29th April 2007)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear babes,

Updated with some BN items and preloved items under MORE TOPS section. Do check it out! Lots of lovely items for you to choose from. :)

Love and hugs from your friendly seller,
Fashionbabes
15th Apri l 2007

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear babes,

Updated once again with a few tops. Do check out the free gifts section too as I have updated with 2 free gifts to choose from.

Cheers,
fashionbabes
10th April 2007

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear shoppers,

Sorry for the long wait. Look out for new section "More Tops" and be prepared to be spoilt for choices. Pics of tops when worn are posted due to popular demand. As you can see, I have a wide variety of apparrels Ços I am a versatile gal. So, do keep a watchout for my other items too k? ;)

cheers,
fashionbabes
8th april 2007

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear shoppers,

"Special Items" section has been updated with a Panasonic VS2 Pink Hp for sale!

Cheers,
FashionBabes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear shoppers,

More items have been posted in a new section named Pre-Owned Clothes III.

Brand New Mesh belts for sale at only $10 each, $15 for 2!!

Brand new crystal necklace for sale at only $10.50 including postage!! One red and one white only!! With gold chain!! It's the much sought after IN necklace!! Grab it fast!! First come first serve!! ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Cheers,
FashionBabes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear shoppers,

Sorry for the lack in updates as I'm so tied down with my work.. :( I promise to update more as I have Soooo.. many items not yet uploaded so rem to save my link will ya?

V-day is coming and to celebrate this day with love, I present you the V-day promotion!! As usual, a free gift will be given but this time round it's with any purchase!!! Cool right? ;)

What's more, with $30 and above, you'll be entitled to a $2 discount straight (discount only applicable to the stated price). Purchase $50 and above, you'll be entitled to a $5 discount straight (discount only applicable to the stated price).

Thank you for your support. =)

With love,
FashionBabes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear shoppers,

Check out the newly set-up bottoms link section!! Birthday promotion is over but the free gift aupon any purchase promotion is extended till 24th of Dec 2006!! My next update will be on 14th Jan 2007, so do come back and check for more items like free gifts to be uploaded soon k? ;)

Thank you for your kind support and Happy 2007 Year!! I wish all of you all the best in your love, studies, career, family and friends in this new year !! Be happy and free of worries! ^.^

Cheers,
Fashion Babes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Updated!!


Dear shoppers,

Sorry for the delay in update. There was a storewide 20% sale that day at Metro!! Bought a lot of stuff which means I will have to clear more of my current stuff for these new items!! Do check out 3 new sections, "Pre-Owned Clothes II" , "Bags II" and "Free Gifts" under HOT ITEMS!! I have uploaded more items in "Misc Items" too. My next update will be on 17th Dec 2006. Do come back again for the updates!! A new section for bottoms will be put up by then, so stay tune for the skirts and jeans items!

Wishing myself an advanced happy birthday!!

Cheers,
FashionBabes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next update! *Delay in update

Hi,

I have updated with more items to Bags, Brand New Clothes, Misc Items and Preowned Clothes sections. Do visit these sections for new items posted!

My next update will be on Friday, 8th December 2006, 7pm. Do come back for more items!! Keep a lookout for preowned tubes and accessories for sale or swap!! I will be setting up a links section for fellow blogshop sellers, so if you want me to link you up do tag me and include my link too ya?

Cheers,
FashionBabes

P/S. Change in update time. Update will be on Sunday, Dec 10 2006, 7pm instead. Do come back for the update on this day k? ;)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Updated!!

Hi,

My next update will be on 6th Dec 2007, Wednesday by 7pm. Do keep a lookout for more preowned items, bags and brand new tops selling at $15. As you can see, I'm having discounts for all items in view of the X'mas season. Do give me your support k? Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
Fashion Babes.